Some photo panorama applications are a lot of hassle, requiring you to fiddle around with all kinds of parameters relating to your images.
Calico Panorama, however, is designed to make things as easy as possible, allowing you to load images, create previews, and crop panoramas in a few clicks. Calico Panorama supports multi-row panoramas, 16-bit input and output including TIFF, and single and layered PSD and PSB outputs.
With Calcio Panorama, you can turn average landscape shots into surprisingly impressive panoramas. To get going, simply select two files that you want to merge, align them to view a preview and let Calcio Panorama does the rest. Cropping is easy thanks to a selector tool that allows you to define the areas you want to keep and those you want to get rid of.
Calcio Panorama is an excellent application for making quick, easy and impressive panorama shots with the minimum of fuss.
- Calico 2.0 now supports manual setting of match points - You can now set control points via several new ways from matching only the two displayed images, matching selected areas of the two displayed images, or manually picking control points.
- Dropping is easier - Click the crop tool on the preview window, drag the crop tool to the image dimensions you want and make your panorama (be sure to check the 'apply preview crop' checkbox when the Make window appears.
- PTStitcherNG is supported - You can now make your panorama using the free PTStitcherNG program.
- Calico 2.0 includes new tools for analyzing your project including a match table listing a summary of the control points generated between photos. Double click on any cell in the table to bring up the corresponding two images.
- Basic image movement is now available in the new Preview/Editor window.
- Some screen shots of the new Calico are included below.
- Calico 2.0 will be a free upgrade for those who purchased Calico on August 1, 2009 or later (i.e. a slightly over a year ago). There will be a nominal upgrade cost for older purchases.